Platts 5th Annual Crude Oil Markets conference and forum will once again provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of global crude oil markets, where they are and where they are heading in today’s uncertain economic times. The event unites the industry’s senior traders, foremost analysts, and strategic upstream professionals to explore regulatory change, assess benchmark evolution, and discuss how shifting fundamentals are changing the game globally.
To find out more, and to register, visit the conference website here.
Key Topics to Be Explored:
- Oil market dynamics in a recessionary world
- The evolution of crude benchmarks, traditional pricing dynamics and risk management strategies in the current climate
- Exploring regulatory change in the crude markets – Where is regulation going next?
- Shifting fundamentals, geopolitics and demand strength – Implications for the market moving forward
- Growth outlooks for conventional and unconventional production
- Understanding the changing trade flows of crude and demand strength
- Looking ahead: Cost, quality and availability of crude moving forward